Return Policy – Ink and Toner Items – Zoom Computers and Services
Incorrect items ordered
We are happy to take them back following these conditions;
1. Incorrectly ordered items must be returned in its original packaging, not opened, defaced or damaged in any way. Before opening the package, please make sure the item ordered fits your printer. If you are unsure please contact us via email email@example.com or speak to our customer service team on 0432 124 334, as sometimes certain products are multi compatible with different brands.
2. When returning items please put them inside a box so the original packaging will not be damaged in transit.
3. When returning the item to us via post, you will be required to pay for postage and handling charges, also you will need proof of delivery for items delivered to us.
4. All incorrectly order items shipped back to us will incur a restocking fee of 15%.
5. To return incorrectly ordered items, you must contact us within 15 days from the date of purchase, we will create a return authorisation and ship them back to us within 30 days from the date of purchase
Faulty Ink and Toner items
For the return of any faulty compatible ink, toner items, please follow the procedure below.
1. You must first contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our customer service team on 0432 124 334 regarding the items you wish to return. We will assess the issue according to your situation before proceeding with further arrangements.
2. For any fault linking to a print quality issue, we will request our customers to print a copy of a test page. Customer must follow the request instructed by our customer service team before we proceed to the appropriate solution. We will not be able to proceed an appropriate solution if a test page cannot be supplied on request.
3. Once cartridges have been deemed faulty, we will be able to issue you a replacement cartridge or alternatively a credit will be issued upon receipt of the faulty cartridge. Please note that cartridges have to be over a minimum weight (normally at least 50% full) before we can accept them for return.
4. If the product has been refilled or tampered with in any way, we will not be able to issue a credit or refund.
5. It is vital for all returning cartridges to be sealed and packaged securely to ensure cartridges do not leak or get lost in transit
For the return of faulty OEM genuine items, please follow the procedure below
All OEM genuine ink, toner and printer hardware branded items are bound by manufacturer’s warranty. Faults must refer back to its original manufactures for further diagnosis, this allows the support team of the item to trouble shoot and assess if return is in fact required.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or speak to our customer service team on 0432 124 334
Warranty on Compatible Items
All premium compatible inks and toners have a 1 year warranty from the date of purchase. Should you experience any problems or not completely satisfied with our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Warranty on OEM genuine Items
The manufacturer’s warranty will apply to genuine brand OEM cartridges and hardware, which is generally valid for 90 days from invoice date. There may be an exception applied to some special circumstances. Should you experience any problems or not completely satisfied with our products please do not hesitate to contact us. We will endeavour to find a solution to the problem you have encountered with the item you purchased.
Below is an outline of what the OEM manufacturers require for a claim.
For OEM consumable brands – Brother, Canon, Epson, HP, Konica Minolta and Kyocera
1. You must first contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to our customer service team on 0432 124 334. Let our customer service team know of the associated problems with the item. Our service team will determine the best solution and recommend you to contact the relevant OEM brand support number and they can eliminate minor faults for us.
2. If the OEM brand support team can not resolve the issue, then let us know and we will arrange the item to be picked up. Below is what the OEM Brands require for the item to be sent to them.
3. After the OEM brand has deemed the item to be defective, Zoom Computers and Services will issue a replacement or credit. Please understand this process make take up to 4 weeks to complete.Brother
All faulty item claims must send all faulty Item claims to Brother Australia for evaluation. To evaluate your return, Brother require a print sample, copy of the original tax invoice or proof of purchase and a print configuration report with all toner and drum returns. If Brother rejects the claim, a job sheet and the item will be returned to you with your next order. Thermal transfer rolls will be replaced only. Please note: This process may take up to 8 weeks to complete.
All canon items must weigh above the minimum return weight for approval. Canon ink cartridges will be tested and checked against the fault claimed. Our approval decision will be made based on the results of these tests. Canon toner cartridges must have a test page of the fault. If a test page is not supplied the claim will be rejected, as we cannot pursue the claim with Canon. All items will also be checked for refilling, remanufacturing and tampering. All of which will void any warranty the item may have.
All Epson inks have a 6-month warranty period from the date of the original invoice. Empty Epson cartridges will not be accepted for credit. Credits will only be issued for original Epson product being returned, compatible products will not be tolerated.
Toners and Drums returned as faulty will be checked by a Fuji Xerox technician. The technician will require specific information detailing what is wrong with the item a print sample of the fault is required, if insufficient information is given, the Fuji Xerox technician will reject the claim. The results of our technician’s inspection will be used to determine whether the claim is accepted or not. Empty Fuji Xerox cartridges will not be accepted.
Hewlett Packard will not accept any expired, refilled or remanufactured ink cartridges. Ink cartridges will also be checked against HP’s minimum return weights which can be found near the back of the returns guide. If a
cartridge is below this weight, then HP will classify it as empty. To check the expiry date on HP ink cartridges, see the HP returns data page. HP toner cartridges will require a print sample of the fault and are tested under the
same process as the ink cartridges.
Faulty Konica Minolta items must be returned with print samples and/or descriptions of the fault. Items will be weighed and tested for faults by our technician.
Kyocera will only accept back faulty Kyocera consumables. These will be weighed and tested for faults by our technician. For any D.O.A. or faulty hardware you must contact Kyocera directly on 13 59 62 for repair or replacement.
For all warranty issues in relation to Lexmark Inkjet and Laser supplies, the end-user should contact Lexmark Technical Support on Ph:1300 362 192, option 3 to confirm the product is faulty. If the fault is confirmed the end user will be given a Job Number and referred by Technical Support to point of purchase for replacement.
For the quickest response to all faulty items the end user should contact the OKI Customer Service Satisfaction Centre on 1800 807 472 and follow the voice prompts to the Technical Support department. There the customer
can discuss their issue with the Technical Support Team. If OKI deems the customers claim to be substantiated, then the customer will be directed to forward the faulty item to their nearest OKI representative for assessment. If
the item is faulty, OKI will issue replacement stock. If the end user does not wish to deal with OKI directly then Zoom Computers and Services can deal with this on your behalf but please understand this will take a little longer.
Fax rolls will not be accepted back as faulty items. If you have a problem with these items, please call the Panasonic service centre on 132 600 for assistance. Panasonic require the following information before accepting any Toner or Drum unit for assessment; a sample of what the products are doing, meter readings of when the toner/drum was installed and a reading of when it faulted. Panasonic are very strict with this and unless they have all three, they will not assess the goods. Dynamic Supplies has no option but to insist that these three items of information must be supplied to us with your Return Request or your claim will have to be denied.
For Samsung consumables please call Samsung customer care centre on 1300 362 603. The technician will require specific information detailing what is wrong with the item, please include a print sample of the fault associated with the item
Please endeavour to follow the OEM brands procedures above as they will be able to trouble shoot the issue and possibly resolve the issue or deem the item to be faulty and they can assist you with support to get a return authorisation.
Do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com or speak to our customer service team on 0432 124 334 regarding the items you wish to return. We will first assess the issue according to your situation before proceeding to further arrangements.